Go big or go home. That’s what comes to mind when I think about my all time favourite statement earrings. Don’t get me wrong – I love throwing on a pair of cute studs and getting on with my day; but there’s something empowering about wearing my favourite chunky earrings. Not only do they change the whole vibe of an outfit, they require minimal effort and they’re perfect for wearing through the day and night.
In my opinion, statement earrings really are what make an outfit. They add personality to your look and they make you stand out from the crowd. With this in mind, I thought I’d dedicate a post to my top 5 favourite statement earrings that I simply can’t live without. As I bought most of these earrings last season, unfortunately most of them are sold out online so I have found similar products and linked these below – I hope you enjoy!
1. Okay so it only seems right to start with my absolute all time faves… What I love most about this pair of earrings is that they’re very neutral but also very statement. The simple, black oversized stud element of these earrings mean they go with almost any outfit, and in my opinion, the soft touches of beige and brown add that extra bit of depth and excitement to an otherwise very plain get-up. So effortless but so chic.
2. For those of you who know me well, you will know that the majority of my wardrobe is black. So when it comes to buying accessories I like to choose those that I know I will wear over and over again, and that will look good with any outfit. I came across this lovely pair of ball drop earrings in Oasis a few months ago and I just fell in love with how versatile and sophisticated they look. They are easy to style and the dogtooth detailing makes them stand out without them looking too bold or loud.
3. These abstract resin earrings are probably the most daring earrings that I own. They’re colourful, but yet they’re not too colourful. Their geometric structure and purple hints of colour give them a modern but quirky feeling. They work really well paired with a black polo neck or a simple black bodysuit, and they’re also really great for transitioning an outfit from day to night!
4. Okay, so now we’re getting closer to spring you better believe I’ll be wearing these earrings almost every day again. I love how fresh, clean and minimal the design of these ones are, as well as the fact they make any outfit look 10 times better. Honestly, Zara kill it every season with their statement jewellery and I’m completely here for it. It’s such good value for money and most of their products look twice as expensive as they actually are – I mean, what’s not to love?!
5. Lastly are these lovely abstract gold and pearl earrings. Now I didn’t actually buy these myself as they were a gift from my best friend when she returned home from San Francisco a couple of months ago… however I absolutely love them. The design of them is so elegant and I love the vintage vibe they add to any outfit I throw on. I can’t wait to wear these more as we transition into spring and summer, as I can imagine they will look even more gorgeous in the golden evening sunlight…
So, that wraps up my top 5 statement earring picks – which pair are your faves? I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below!
Also, if you enjoyed this post then head over to my Instagram and give me a follow to keep up to date with my latest fashion inspiration and favourite outfits…
As always, thank you for reading!